Today’s evolving threat landscape has left cybersecurity leaders scrambling to prepare staff to protect their organization. Training programs can improve readiness, yet common myths that training increases employee turnover or fails to produce measurable benefits, cast doubt on their value. These concerns make many cybersecurity leaders hesitant to implement formalized training platforms.
A new survey report from Omdia, a leading cybersecurity research firm, dispels these myths. Join the Cybrary team featuring Cybrary CEO Kevin Hanes, to review key insights from this research and make the case for training in your organization.
The webinar will cover:
- How cybersecurity leaders think about the
- relationships between training, cybersecurity
- insurance, and incident response
- How training increases efficiency, effectiveness, and overall security posture
- How ongoing training enhances cybersecurity employee retention
- Why it’s important to combine training with internal career paths and advancement opportunities
- And much more